As we look forward to emerging from this pandemic, we want to highlight changes we have implemented using guidelines set forth by the CDC and the state of New York to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff members:
• Reservations are required. Please call the restaurant to make a reservation, maximum size is 10 people per table
• Due to the small, intimate setting of our Dining Room we are unable to accommodate customers waiting to be seated indoors. As cold weather approaches, we encourage customers to call from their car to check if their table is prepared.
• Reservation duration is as follows:
2-3 people at 1.5 hours
4-6 people at 2 hours
8-10 people at 2.5 hours
*credit card will be required to hold reservations of parties 6 or more.
*A cancellation fee of $25 per person will be charged if parties of 6 or more cancel within less than 24 hours of the reservation time.
• Now more than ever, early reservations are encouraged. With our limited seating, customers should call well in advance to ensure time at one of our tables.
• All guests are required to wear their masks at all times, except when sitting at the table.
• Tables are spaced 6 feet apart.
•Sanitizer will be available on all tables and throughout the restaurant.
• All staff will wear masks.
• The Dining Room is sanitized regularly throughout the evening.
• Single use menus are available on site.
• Managers will be monitoring guests and staff to ensure everyone adheres to our guidelines throughout the evening.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our Dining Room and providing you with the service and hospitality we are known for!
Copyright © 2019 Radici Kitchen - All Rights Reserved.